As I'm talking to text I say, period....
Lil lady: Momma you sometimes have your period.
Me: Yes, that's true.
Lil lady: Everyone has a period.
Me: Boys do not have a period.
Lil lady: What do they have?
Me: *blink* *blink* Mood swings?!
Lil lady: No momma, boys have ticktickles (testicles).
And this friends, is how our conversations generally wind up, wind down, and make me wonder if the non-baby talking, shooting straight from the hip is really worth the struggle with defending our conversations with others or if its ultimately for pure entertainment....because it always always comes back in a littler voice with smaller words that I have to decipher.
Whatever your opinion, I enjoy it, whole heartedly. Love this gal with all my being and I'd like for her to hear it from me with correct information versus hearing it from someone who is feeding her a line of bullshit.
You know what I'm saying? Blue balls for instance. Negative ghost rider.
No comments:
Post a Comment